Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default The 27-cent-a lb Chicken Leg Quarter Lives!

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:58:54 -0400, "jmcquown" >
> wrote:
>
>>> cyberCHEAP clucks:

>>I've no idea why "cybercat" would post this just for me LOL I haven't
>>bought chicken leg quarters in at least 20 years.

> i do.
>
> i should have <snorted> at the time.

Jill's last 27 cocktails have affected her usually fine <snort> memory.

Anybody else remember the "29-cent-a lb" chicken thread, initiated by Jill?
Who claimed she could get chicken at his price all the time, while many of
us said, "Not in the last 20 years."

Thanks, Blake, for responding to his, so that I can see that the Princess of
my killfile still drips with snot at every opportunity.

When Jill sobers up, will someone explain to her that I was actually backing
up a stupid claim she made?