Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default The 27-cent-a lb Chicken Leg Quarter Lives!

"Gregory Morrow" wrote
> cshenk wrote:

>> I have my extra chest freezer just for such things <g>.

> You're most probably wasting more money on energy for the freezer than
> you saving with the purchase of cheap meat items...

Completely and totally wrong Greg but people who have never had one, tend to
*ass*ume many things, including severely inflated costs to run one.

I know how to properly wrap for long storage so I can use this unit very
well to save quite a bit on the collective budget even adding it the cost to
run it.