Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brawny Brawny is offline

Default Reheating frozen pizza?

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:19:24 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

>When I try to heat up frozen pizza that was made in the home or from the
>pizza parlor it just doesn't work. It's sometimes too dry, sometimes
>overdone, or the crust falls apart depending on the method used. How do you
>all reheat pizza that you've frozen?

Thaw in refrigerator COVERED.....then reheat in cast iron skillet or
flat griddle. That is the only method to "recover" the crust
back to an eatable condition. Forgot your microwave...that will only
make it tough. Putting under a broiler only burns the already cooked
top and leaves you with a soggy crust.