Terry Pulliam

Default San Diego Cook-in

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:10:35 -0400, Margaret Suran >
arranged random neurons, so they looked like this:

>sf wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:35:14 GMT, Dog3
>> > wrote:
>>

>> > I'm so glad you had a good time. I need a good time right now. Work is
>> > killing me slowly. I'm just biding my time until December. I can't wait
>> > to meet everyone at Margaret's. I'll also enjoy dragging youngest child
>> > around Manhattan.
>> >
>> > Michael

>> Somehow, I've missed the date. ???

>December 6th, brunch in honor of Barbara Schaller. If you can make it,
>that would be terrific. Please, come.

Where, where, where?? Barb and I go waaay back and I would love to see
her again! Pleeeasse?

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove "gotcha"