MEow

Default Cooking bananas?

In the local supermarket the other day I noticed something I've never
seen befo "Cooking bananas" is what they were called, and they were
completely green bananas. I didn't get around to check the label, to
find out if I would buy them or not, but before I do: do any of you
have any cooking advice, or recipes using cooking bananas?

Is there any difference between cooking bananas and ordinary bananas,
other than ordinary bananas being more ripe?

TYVMIA
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856