MEow

Default Marinated Mushroom Salad

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, bassboat of Posted via
Supernews, http://www.supernews.com said:

>Hello,
> I am new to vegan cooking and I don't know what marmite is. Can you please
>enlighten me? TIA.

It's a British yeast extract, but it can also be bought in other
countries. If you find some, possibly in a heath food shop, then buy
the smallest jar possible (if you can't try it elsewhere first), as
it's something you either love or hate. I think it's absolutely
wonderful, but not all people in here would agree.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856