Max2

Default Black Bean Soup questions

I've been vegan for almost three weeks now and plan to stay with it. Panera
Bread Company makes a great low-fat vegetarian black bean soup, which I'd
love to try and duplicate. if anyone has a good-tasting recipe of their own
that I can use, I would appreciate it. or if anyone wants to take a stab at
coming up with the proportions I need to use to duplicate panera's I would
also appreciate that. I cook cuz I have to, but it doesn't come naturally
to me.

Panera's soup: Plump black turtle beans simmered in a spicy vegetarian
broth with onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, garlic and cumin.

thanks,
Max