Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Shawn Martin[_8_] Shawn Martin[_8_] is offline

Default Charbroil Red

Brick > wrote:
> On 20-Mar-2008, "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:
>
>> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message

> <snip . . . >

more snip

> I've never been a fan of OE Marty, but I have and have tried out the
> OE Quotefix program. It does what it does. For one thing it does not
> modify OE, it sits in front of it and handles chores for it. You can
> fire up your OE
> anytime without engaging Quotefix and it will work in it's original
> configuration.
> SeaMonkey mail is my second choice newsreader and I use it whenever I
> want to attach multiple pictures to the same post. Oh, by the way. OE
> Quotefix is not a plugin. It's a standalone utility that works in
> conjunction
> with OE without actually modifying the original program.

One thing, If you use quotefix, you have to uncheck the spell check box that
ignores
the origonal text in a reply. Otherwise it hoses your reply.
In the end you end up fixing everyone's spelling mistakes, e-mail addresses,
and nicknames, etc.