Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Charbroil Red

On 20-Mar-2008, "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:

> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> > Denny Wheeler wrote:
> >
> > > Outlook Express is not, and never has been, Usenet-friendly. If one
> > > insists on using it, in order for it to come close to conforming, that
> > > user needs must become fairly expert in its use.

<snip . . . >

> Anyway I've seen that Dave B is pretty particular about things of this
> sort,
> so even though I am loathe to mess with plug ins, I figure if Dave's puter
> has not blown up, neither will mine, and I am gonna give it a try.
>
> MartyB in KC

I've never been a fan of OE Marty, but I have and have tried out the OE
Quotefix program. It does what it does. For one thing it does not modify
OE, it sits in front of it and handles chores for it. You can fire up your
OE
anytime without engaging Quotefix and it will work in it's original
configuration.
SeaMonkey mail is my second choice newsreader and I use it whenever I
want to attach multiple pictures to the same post. Oh, by the way. OE
Quotefix is not a plugin. It's a standalone utility that works in
conjunction
with OE without actually modifying the original program.
--
Brick(Never bring a knife to a gunfight.)