Posted to alt.food.wine
cwdjrxyz cwdjrxyz is offline

Default '88 Gros Richebourg

On Mar 18, 4:59 pm, Mark Lipton > wrote:

> On a different subject, I've read that Mr. Coates is coming out with a
> successor to Côte D'Or ("The Wines of Burgundy") in May. I'm already
> including it on a birthday wish list ;-)

I was not aware of that and I likely will want the book also. Clive
Coates had health problems a few years ago and had to cut back on his
very extensive work concerning wines. I believe he moved from the UK
to France. Considering the history of his interests in Burgundy, he
likely will study it as long as he is alive.