Posted to alt.food.barbecue
HS HS is offline

Default Charbroil Red

Hi Folks,

I was looking into possibly purchasing a Charbroil Red, which is the latest thing they offer in their infrared category. I know that last years Charbroil Tec was a disaster, but maybe they have gotten it right finally. My question to the group: what might be the difference in food taste between the typical open flame grill and infrared. Last years model was a hybrid with half the grill being infrared and the other half a standard open flame. Charbroil touted it then as the best of both worlds. Seems they have abandoned one half of that equation for the 2008 Red.

Thanks,

Howard