Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Dominic T. Dominic T. is offline

Default Best Online Store for Chinese Teas (ship to US)?

On Mar 4, 8:13 pm, Aaron Hsu > wrote:
> Shen > writes:

> >> I don't know how these teas compare to others [I would be interested in
> >> some opinions] but a friend of a relative does this site, and I've liked
> >> the tea I got from him.

> >>http://www.littlemountaintea.com

> > Please do not post advertising SPAM here.

> I'm sorry, I had no intention of posting spam, but wasn't the OP
> requesting opinions about various online stores selling teas? I thought
> it was only natural to link to the particular store that I favored. I
> guess, in looking at the other stores that people have mentioned, they
> did not provide links. Is it better to not give links to particular
> sites even when referencing those sites in these discussions? It seems
> that this would be a good way to get people confused about what
> particular store they are discussing.
>
> Again, I apologize for any trouble.
>
> --
> Aaron Hsu > | Jabber:
> ``Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to
> live at the expense of everybody else.'' - Frederic Bastiat

No apology needed IMHO I think your reply was fine in reference to the
topic. I actually had never heard of Little Mountain before but I'd
maybe try a couple offerings. The quality is a bit tough to tell from
just the site but it seems in line with the pricing.

I actually prefer a link rather than just a name since it saves me a
step or two. I'd say no harm no foul, no worries

- Dominic