Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
5tein 5tein is offline

Default Best Online Store for Chinese Teas (ship to US)?

I'm trying teaspring for the first time today. I've used Adagio,
TenRen's, and Jing's with generally favorable results, though I
believe TenRen erred by giving lower quality teas than what I ordered
twice.

I've never used Dragon Tea House. I've also heard that Seven Cups and
SpecialTeas are pretty good?