Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default Roasted cauliflower

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:02:25 -0500, raymond >
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 17:44:24 -0800, wrote:
>

>>I had to make some roasted cauliflower to go with the Dakkah blend I
>>made the other day. I got the recipe from Jaden's steamy kitchen. She
>>says it's delicious on roasted cauliflower and she is so right.
>>

>So you made your Dukkah with almonds?

Yes, that's what I had on hand. I've seen other recipes that use
hazelnuts or pistachios and some called for almonds. I happen to like
almonds.
The next time I'd like to make some using pistachios, I think that
would be killer.

koko
---
http://www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 2/24
"There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
George Bernard Shaw