Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Dominic T. Dominic T. is offline

Default Korean, Japanese, Chinese Tea Ceremonies

On Mar 1, 3:45 am, An Sonjae > wrote:
> I am rather unhappy that all that searching did not apparently lead to
> my quite well developed Korean Way of Tea pages (index athttp://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/anthony/kortea.htm) where the top item is
> the book which I and a friend who is Korean tea master published last
> year in Seoul: "The Korean Way of Tea" (Seoul Selection, Seoul, 2007
> seehttp://www.seoulselection.com/ ).

Hello,

Actually my initial reply lists it "ISBN: 8991913172 (The Korean Way
of Tea) may be
all you need." and as I had stated it is most likely all one would
need for a basic paper that requires only a couple sources. I own your
book and it is an enjoyable read, a number of my Korean friends have
borrowed it. It's a pleasure to know you hang around here... and any
and all Korean tea info and talk would be welcome as it is an area not
much discussed here.

- Dominic