Posted to alt.food.vegan
MrFalafel MrFalafel is offline

Default Vegans, animal rights, wackos...

On Feb 24, 3:09*pm, (Hermit) wrote:
> I have to respond to a statement made by someone in the group.
> Vegans, Vegetarians, are not animal rights wacos who go into rooms like
> this one and take over by throwing out our wacko animal rights beliefs
> on everyone else. Here are the facts...
> THIS IS A ROOM FOR AND ABOUT VEGANS!
> Look at the room name! FOOD.VEGAN.
> We as vegans come in here or I came in here to chat with others and
> hoped to share my experiences with being a vegan. Maybe even share some
> food ideas.
> BUT WHAT DID I FIND?
> HATE! People in here demanding us to explain why we do what we do. SO,
> what are we to do but tell you why we don't eat meat.
> OK WE ARE ANIMAL LOVING, TREE HUGGING, PEOPLE LOVING VEGANS WHO BELIEVE
> ALL, YES ALL LIFE IS SACRED!
> IF THAT MAKES US WACKOS THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN HERE?
> Some people come in here to get information about becoming a vegan and
> thats fine. They don't need to be attacked for that. They need to get
> any info. and then be left alone TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS!
> THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT.
> The Wacko Vegan,
> Eddie *

Hi. You may want to read this before continuing to post on un-
moderated newsgroups: http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html

There are lots of moderated vegan orientated messgeboards out there
where you can talk with like minded vegans and where 'haters' are
blocked. Just take a look around.