Lizz Holmans

Default Eat dirt and live longer

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:58:02 -1000, "Maxie P. Diddly"
> wrote:

>> I took the silly test and there is no option for zero anywhere.

>Hmph.
>
>Liz, do you abstain for religious reasons

It a;depends on the Quaker. We believe in personal responsibiliy. Hard
spirits are descourage. but we each make up our own mind.

I don't drink cos all I can taste in any preperation in the alcohol. I
loathe the taste of ETOH.

Beides, Demon Rum and his inebriating friends weren't completely legal
in the state I was born in until I was 19.

L:izz 'which doesn't mean I dont like a stifff one every now and then'
Holmans

--

i feel as visible as a hyphen but not half as self assured--archy