Old 14-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Maxie P. Diddly

Default Eat dirt and live longer

http://iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=...658B253&s et_
id=1

Dirty-mouthed gran chows soil daily

October 13 2003 at 06:18AM

Hong Kong - A 78-year-old woman in northern China has eaten an
estimated 10 tons of soil over the past 70 years, a news report said
on Monday.

Hao Fenglan, from Zhangwu county, Liaoning province, developed a taste
for mud and dirt at the age of eight and says she feels physical
discomfort if she does not eat a meal of dirt at least once every day.

The diet has done her little apparent harm and she is in good health,
according to the South China Morning Post. - Sapa-DP

--
"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in
having new eyes."

Old 14-10-2003, 03:03 AM
earles

Heh, i bet SHE feels........dirty? My god that was a bad joke. Sorry guys.

--
Prepare yourself for the worst, its comin soon.
I believe in those foretold prophecies of doom.

Old 14-10-2003, 03:42 AM
Maxie P. Diddly

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message
Maxie P. Diddly wrote:

Hong Kong - A 78-year-old woman in northern China has eaten an
estimated 10 tons of soil over the past 70 years, a news report

said
on Monday.

My brother-in-law stopped smoking about 20 years ago, having

calculated
that, having consumed 600kg of the stuff, he had contributed enough
to the state's coffers. As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea. As a rough guess:

between
10,000 and 20,000 litres (which is between 10 and 20 tons of the

stuff).
And he is 89. Hmmmm... (should I cross-post this to sci.statistics?)
there seems to be a very significant correlation the the more you
have
consumed (of anything), the older you are likely to be. Bingo!

X-post to alt.sci.math.statistics.prediction added.

Old 14-10-2003, 03:49 AM
Maxie P. Diddly

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Old 14-10-2003, 06:15 AM
Matt Giwer

Maxie P. Diddly wrote:
http://iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=...658B253&s et_
id=1

Dirty-mouthed gran chows soil daily

October 13 2003 at 06:18AM

Hong Kong - A 78-year-old woman in northern China has eaten an
estimated 10 tons of soil over the past 70 years, a news report said
on Monday.

Hao Fenglan, from Zhangwu county, Liaoning province, developed a taste
for mud and dirt at the age of eight and says she feels physical
discomfort if she does not eat a meal of dirt at least once every day.

The diet has done her little apparent harm and she is in good health,
according to the South China Morning Post. - Sapa-DP

There is an area of Africa where dirt from a particular location is eaten to make
up for a mineral deficiency in the regular diet.

--
To a Zionist the most heretical thought is for Jews
to have only equal rights in Israel.

Old 15-10-2003, 12:58 AM
Hope Munro Smith

In article ,
"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote:

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message

As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Took the test and I'm... Chelsea Clinton (about 2 bathtubs
worth of wine).
Old 15-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Clave

"Hope Munro Smith" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote:

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message

As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Took the test and I'm... Chelsea Clinton (about 2 bathtubs
worth of wine).

I took it based on how I was in college and rated...Ozzy Osbourne.

Jim

Old 15-10-2003, 01:10 AM
Lizz Holmans

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:58:15 GMT, Hope Munro Smith

"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote:

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message

As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Took the test and I'm... Chelsea Clinton (about 2 bathtubs
worth of wine).

I took the silly test and there is no option for zero anywhere. Hmph.

Lizz 'Oh, we don't eat fruitcake cos it's made with rum' Holmans

--

i feel as visible as a hyphen but not half as self assured--archy

Old 15-10-2003, 03:44 AM
Hecate100

"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote:

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message

As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Took the test and I'm... Chelsea Clinton (about 2 bathtubs
worth of wine).

I took the silly test and there is no option for zero anywhere. Hmph.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Probably why I rated as Mother Theresa.

Love & Laughter,
Nightshade

Old 15-10-2003, 04:56 AM
Maxie P. Diddly

"Tuesday Knight" wrote in message
.. .

As opposed to Eat Shit and Die, I guess..........

Yes. "Eat dirt and live".

Old 15-10-2003, 04:58 AM
Maxie P. Diddly

"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote:

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message

As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Took the test and I'm... Chelsea Clinton (about 2 bathtubs
worth of wine).

I took the silly test and there is no option for zero anywhere.

Hmph.

Liz, do you abstain for religious reasons?

Old 15-10-2003, 04:58 AM
Maxie P. Diddly

s.com...
"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote:

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message

As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Took the test and I'm... Chelsea Clinton (about 2 bathtubs
worth of wine).

I took it based on how I was in college and rated...Ozzy Osbourne.

Wow. How is your liver these days?

Old 15-10-2003, 05:00 AM
Maxie P. Diddly

"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote:

"Jacques Guy" wrote in message

As for how many litres of wine and spirits
he has gone through so far, I have no idea.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

Took the test and I'm... Chelsea Clinton (about 2 bathtubs
worth of wine).

Where is that on the scale? Does that mean you drink a lot of wine?
So tell me, Hope, have you had a chance to get your hands on some Napa
Valley vintages since you made the move?