Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Mad Skillz

What kind of stupid comment is that, Peachy Butt.

"Peach" > wrote in message ...
On Feb 13, 4:17 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> "Melvin Purvis" > wrote in message

> > Help me out he

> > In the cosmic scheme of Manliness and General Usefulness, which is a
> > Mightier Skill:

> > Being a kick-ass home baker who can produce professional-quality bread
> > at home
> > Being a master barbequer and smoker

> > Inquiring minds want to know.

> All of the above. Learn to do everything so the woman of the cave has plenty
> of energy left to do what you really want her to do.

I don't know who you are, but you are correct.

(PS--also depends on the woman, as far as BBQ'er vs. Baker. I suck at
baking bread...it's one aspect of cooking I just can't master. It's
sad because my mom makes THEE best caramel cinnamon rolls in the
world, and I can't bake them...even with her recipe. On the other
hand, I am quite skilled with the grill.)

Peach