Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,alt.appalachian
Phred[_2_] Phred[_2_] is offline

Default Mad Skillz

Being a Gemini, I do both very well. And guys, it's a way show
balance between your cavemanliness and your Alan Aldaness.

My best is olive and grain bread and mixed grill.

We entertain a lot for friends family and business, and not meaning
(really) to brag, I'm always asked for formulas. I never follow a
recipe, only my instinct, but finally started to journal my
ingredients.

My most covented get together is the summer BBQ when I serve my best
bread as big ass sandwhich buns on which you can put the grilled
animals:

Squirrel, moose, horse, venison, rabbit, frog legs, and flash seared
tuna. (each treated with their own marinade)

I send a menu out in advance with pictures (respectively) of our
dinner victims:

Rocky, Bulllwinkle, Mr Ed, Bambi, Bugs, Kermit and Charley.