Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,alt.appalachian
Trent Woodruff[_2_] Trent Woodruff[_2_] is offline

Default Mad Skillz

>On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:43:44 -0800 (PST), Melvin Purvis > wrote:

>Help me out he
>In the cosmic scheme of Manliness and General Usefulness, which is a
>Mightier Skill:
>Being a kick-ass home baker who can produce professional-quality bread
>at home
>Being a master barbequer and smoker
>Inquiring minds want to know.

Well barbeque and smoked meat both suck ass, so I guess I'd have to go
with Baker by default.

--

....I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When
you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I