Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,alt.appalachian
Randolph M. Jones Randolph M. Jones is offline

Default Mad Skillz

Melvin Purvis wrote:
> Help me out he
>
> In the cosmic scheme of Manliness and General Usefulness, which is a
> Mightier Skill:
>
> Being a kick-ass home baker who can produce professional-quality bread
> at home
> Being a master barbequer and smoker
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.

Seems to me there's a lot of time available for tending the fire while
the dough is rising, and a lot of time available to knead and shape the
dough while you're waiting for that magical 190 degrees in the pork
butt. So why are you trying to wimp out here?