Posted to rec.food.cooking
biig biig is offline

Default I need a bunch of good spice containers

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...6&ccurrency=2).
> -
>
> glass jars with lids. These let you see the spices, but they let in light.
> - ceramic canisters with metal clasps. I think this might be called a
> "lightning closure". I can't really find any of spice-jar size online,
> but I know they exist. These best because they seal and keep out light,
> but they're probably most expensive.
>
> I'd love any tips you've got!
>
> Raison

If you have a Dollarama near you, they carry a large selection of jars
with shaker tops, and the clamp down kind with the rubber rings, and all
kinds of storage jars. Cheap and easy to use......Sharon