Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cindi - HappyMamatoThree Cindi - HappyMamatoThree is offline

Default good day to stay home and cook

> Supper was Curried Chicken with Coconut Milk served on rice.

Here at the house of the sniffle, cough, and hack, I decided something warm
and comforting was in order. I tried an old recipe for Beef Stew. With a pan
of hot biscuits that was supper. Butter biscuits with jelly and honey were
devoured by the crew.

Quite a tasty mean, and a good basic stew recipe, I might add a few things
next time but for this time it was very satisfying.

Cindi