Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default 3 freakin' 50 euros for a pizza like that?!?

Sqwertz wrote:

>>> What's a Euro worth nowadays in USD? I'd say that around $5 USD for a
>>> 9" pizza isn't that outrageous....

>> Even if it's as thin as a saltine?

> That low-carb stuff costs even more.
>
> -sw

It is sometimes baffling (and sometimes not) as to how food with things
left "out" are often more expensive!
Obviously sometimes they do have to put in replacement ingredients for
the undesired ingredient. I can see that being costly or at least the
same cost. But to charge more just when a manufacturer leaves something
out baffles me?