hahabogus

Default Broccoli cheese soup

This is a faulty recipe.

The mistake is in the cheese sauce. First you should cook the flour and
butter together for 2-3 minutes stirring frequently, to remove the raw
taste of the flour. Then Add the milk and bring up to a boil, while stiring
to thicken. Remove from heat and gradually add cheese stir while it melts a
pinch of dry mustard at this time would help to bring out a more cheesey
flavour in the cheese sauce.

The reserving of some brocolli florets (for later addition) would make the
soup look nicer. A wand blender works well to puree the soup and is easier
to clean. Add the reserved florets back into the soup.

Duckie ® > wrote in
:

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.