Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ms B. Haven Ms B. Haven is offline

Default Anybody got a Hitachi breadmaker?

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 13:16:02 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
>instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
>Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

According to their website, they're available for $10:

"You can purchase the owner's manual or cookbook for your Hitachi
model Breadmaker for $10.00 plus a shipping and handling fee through
our Authorized Parts Distributor, Pacific Coast Parts.

Pacific Coast Parts
Attn.: Hitachi Owners Manual
2114 SE 9th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214