Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Anybody got a Hitachi breadmaker?

I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

Thanks,
Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 13:16:02 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
>instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
>Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

According to their website, they're available for $10:

"You can purchase the owner's manual or cookbook for your Hitachi
model Breadmaker for $10.00 plus a shipping and handling fee through
our Authorized Parts Distributor, Pacific Coast Parts.

Pacific Coast Parts
Attn.: Hitachi Owners Manual
2114 SE 9th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 800-338-6342 and press 1
Fax: 800-962-0602"

http://www.hitachi.us/Apps/hitachico...iancesSupport/

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ual7n
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
> Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you like.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George wrote:
> zxcvbob wrote:
>> I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
>> instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
>> Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bob

> I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
> difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you
> like.

I'd like that very much. Thanks!

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
> Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

Did you look on eBay Bob? Sometimes they have all sorts of manuals for sale.

George

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> George wrote:
>> zxcvbob wrote:
>>> I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
>>> instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
>>> Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Bob

>> I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
>> difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you
>> like.

> I'd like that very much. Thanks!
>
> Bob

Check your email.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George Shirley wrote:
> zxcvbob wrote:
>> I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
>> instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
>> Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bob

> Did you look on eBay Bob? Sometimes they have all sorts of manuals for
> sale.
>
> George

I looked briefly; saw a few that were even more expensive than ordering
from Hitachi. (I only paid $3 for the bread machine; it just seems
wrong to pay $10 plus S&H for a copy of the manual)

I've got a batch of bread rising in it right now; I just kind of winged
it. There was a recipe on the side of the machine (no directions, just
the ingredient list) I didn't actually *follow* the recipe of course,
but it told me how much water and flour to use for a large loaf. :-)

The other George sent me a PDF file with the instruction manual for a
similar Hitachi model. I think that's gonna help a little.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George wrote:
> zxcvbob wrote:
>> George wrote:

>>> I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what
>>> the difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you
>>> if you like.

>> I'd like that very much. Thanks!
>>
>> Bob

> Check your email.

Got it. Thanks. Mine has different buttons and settings, but I think
your manual will help me figure it out.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 1, 11:16 am, zxcvbob > wrote:
> I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
> Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

Here are online bread machine recipes that will probably work in most
machines:

Bread Machine Recipes at Allrecipes.com
http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Bread/...hine/Main.aspx

AUTOMATIC BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
http://www.qis.net/~champion/bread/main.html

Robin Hood Flour Bread Machine Recipes
http://www.robinhood.ca/recipe.category.asp?prcid=12

Bread Machine Recipes at Southern Food.com
http://southernfood.about.com/od/bre...ne_Recipes.htm

Bread Machine Recipes at King Arthur Flour
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/...3943&catId=C33
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 1, 2:51*pm, zxcvbob > wrote:
> George wrote:
> > zxcvbob wrote:
> >> I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> >> instruction book. *Model HB-D103. *Any recommendations or advice?
> >> Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

> >> Thanks,
> >> Bob

> > I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
> > difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you
> > like.

> I'd like that very much. *Thanks!
>
> Bob

Dear sir
i am also in need of this manual.
I recently have resurrected my late fathers Hitachi bread machine
but cannot find the working manual.
I would be most grateful if you are able to forward a pdf to myself

Thank you
Rus
Vancouver BC

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 1, 3:10*pm, George > wrote:
> zxcvbob wrote:
> > I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> > instruction book. *Model HB-D103. *Any recommendations or advice?
> > Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

> > Thanks,
> > Bob

> I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
> difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you like.

Hi George,

You're going to be famous I think - I found your Usenet post in a
Google search. I too am looking for an HB-B102 manual. Would you be
kind enough to email your PDF to me too?

Radiojack

At

Gmail.com

Thanks in advance sir!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Jan 1, 3:10�pm, George > wrote:
> > zxcvbob wrote:
> > > I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> > > instruction book. �Model HB-D103. �Any recommendations or advice?
> > > Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

> > > Thanks,
> > > Bob

> > I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
> > difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you like.

> Hi George,
>
> You're going to be famous I think - I found your Usenet post in a
> Google search. I too am looking for an HB-B102 manual. Would you be
> kind enough to email your PDF to me too?
>
> Radiojack
>
> At
>
> Gmail.com
>
> Thanks in advance sir!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Jan 1, 3:10�pm, George > wrote:
> > zxcvbob wrote:
> > > I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> > > instruction book. �Model HB-D103. �Any recommendations or advice?
> > > Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

> > > Thanks,
> > > Bob

> > I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
> > difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you like.

> Hi George,
>
> You're going to be famous I think - I found your Usenet post in a
> Google search. I too am looking for an HB-B102 manual. Would you be
> kind enough to email your PDF to me too?
>
> Radiojack
>
> At
>
> Gmail.com
>
> Thanks in advance sir!

Another request for a copy
Hi george
you are famous. i also found this in google search. my wife lost the
info for fer HB-B101 and i am hoping i can get a copy of the manual
you are talking about to suprise her. I am sure it will help.
I hope i am asking the right person. i am very new to this computer
stuff. i have no idea how old these posts are
thanks
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 28, 11:27 pm, wrote:
> wrote:

> > > I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
> > > difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you like.

> > Hi George,

> > You're going to be famous I think - I found your Usenet post in a
> > Google search. I too am looking for an HB-B102 manual. Would you be
> > kind enough to email your PDF to me too?

> > Radiojack

> > At

> > Gmail.com

> > Thanks in advance sir!

> Another request for a copy
> Hi george
> you are famous. i also found this in google search. my wife lost the
> info for fer HB-B101 and i am hoping i can get a copy of the manual
> you are talking about to suprise her. I am sure it will help.
> I hope i am asking the right person. i am very new to this computer
> stuff. i have no idea how old these posts are
> thanks

I too just found a nice HB-B102 and would also appreciate a manual....
Thanks in advance!!!!

--Joe

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 26, 12:00 am, wrote:
> On Jan 1, 3:10 pm, George > wrote:
>
> > zxcvbob wrote:
> > > I bought one at the Goodwill store yesterday, and it came without an
> > > instruction book. Model HB-D103. Any recommendations or advice?
> > > Hitachi doesn't have manuals for download on their website.

> > > Thanks,
> > > Bob

> > I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
> > difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you like.

> Hi George,
>
> You're going to be famous I think - I found your Usenet post in a
> Google search. I too am looking for an HB-B102 manual. Would you be
> kind enough to email your PDF to me too?
>
> Radiojack
>
> At
>
> Gmail.com
>
> Thanks in advance sir!

hey,

i am looking for the hitachi hb-b201 instruction manual - would anyone
be kind enough to send through the manual that they have? i don't mind
if it is not the exact model....
cheers,
bern

berntoomey
at
gmail
dot
com
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Jan 26, 12:00 am, wrote:
On Jan 1, 3:10 pm, George wrote:

zxcvbob wrote:
[...]

I also am looking for the manual for the Hitachi HB-B102!
Could you email it to me? Thank you very much!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiffxx View Post
I also am looking for the manual for the Hitachi HB-B102!
Could you email it to me? Thank you very much!
Here's my e-mail

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George[_1_] View Post

I have a pdf copy of a Hitachi HB-B102 manual. I have no clue what the
difference might be (probably little) and I can email it to you if you like.
Could add myself to the long list of people who are requesting this manual?

Who would've thought a simple manual couldn't be found by conventional Googling?

Mahalo in advance!
Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator[_2_] View Post
On Jan 28, 11:27 pm, wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 1, 3:10�pm, George wrote:
zxcvbob wrote:
[...]

Hello! George!
this confirms you truly are famous, I know this original post is 5 years old but i am praying you are still online and still have a copy of that hitachi bread maker PDF. Thanks so much Daisy