Old 29-12-2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Whole Foods Worker Sacked For Stopping Shoplifter...

George wrote:
Gregory Morrow wrote:

Schultz, 35, of Ypsilanti Township, had worked at the store for five
years, most recently as a fishmonger. He wants his job back.

"The fact that I worked at the store at (the time of the robbery) is
coincidental," he said. "If I had went over to the book store on my
break and they were being ripped off, I would have helped them."

/

Unfortunately the first thing you have to consider in operating a
business is not doing something that may allow John Edwards or one of
his friends to transfer huge wealth to themselves.

You can be assured that "Mr Thief" if identified will get dozens of
calls with offers to "help him" obtain large monetary compensation for
the terrible ordeal of someone trying to stop him.

I doubt it. No attorney in their right mind would expose themselves to the
ridicule of a dismisaal of the lawsuit from the bench.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com