Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry[_1_] Terry[_1_] is offline

Default Quick and easy meal for one

I have a Hamilton Beach grill, because I am lazy.

I took a hamburger patty and a slice of onion and some canned new
potatoes.

I sprayed a some non stick spray on aluminum foil and put the
hamburger on one half of the grill. I took the onion and new potatoes
and put them in another fold of aluminum foil for the other half of
the grill.

Salt pepper. I cooked it for 5 min and turned the beef and stirred
the onion and potatoes. I cooked it for another 5 min.

Put it on the plate and add Heinz 57 to the hamburger. It turned out
pretty good.

Throw the foil away and kitchen clean up is done.