Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Quick and easy meal for one

"Terry" wrote

>I have a Hamilton Beach grill, because I am lazy.

Not a terrible device for a single cook

> I took a hamburger patty and a slice of onion and some canned new
> potatoes.

I'd use other than the canned potatoes. Thin sliced regular ones will cook
in the timeframe you
allotted there if a small batch.

Nothing horrid about having canned potatoes though. I usually have 1 can
laying about for that 'gotta add a potato and dont have any' need.

Grin, I fast cook many times too. A little fancier but what you made would
be fine for occasional fast needs when I wanna play on the computer and not
cook.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I have a Hamilton Beach grill, because I am lazy.

I took a hamburger patty and a slice of onion and some canned new
potatoes.

I sprayed a some non stick spray on aluminum foil and put the
hamburger on one half of the grill. I took the onion and new potatoes
and put them in another fold of aluminum foil for the other half of
the grill.

Salt pepper. I cooked it for 5 min and turned the beef and stirred
the onion and potatoes. I cooked it for another 5 min.

Put it on the plate and add Heinz 57 to the hamburger. It turned out
pretty good.

Throw the foil away and kitchen clean up is done.