Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Danica Danica is offline

Default Water - I've seen the light!

We have Arrowhead as our main brand so I don't really know. Arrowhead
seems to have too many minerals for my taste--it has in the past left
my kettle scaly with calcium carbonate. Not every bottle will do it
but the mineral content is not standardized. You can call poland
spring and find out the PH and mineral content. Roy Fong swears that
neutral or alkaline water is better.