Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Bluesea[_2_] Bluesea[_2_] is offline

Default How can you tell if tea has caffeine?

"Brent" > wrote in message
> > See, it would be easier to accept your Hicks and Spiro defenses if their
> > experiments were conducted using actual measurements at the time and
> > temperature points pertinent to the "myth" because the rate of release

at
> > the different temperatures preclude the use of your extrapolations.

> I agree that these studies weren't meant to prove what we are using
> them for, but until you present plausible data of similar credibility,
> I will continue considering it a myth.

I don't mind your considering it a myth in the absence of a quoted study
(right now, I'm thinking a 1986 report of a study done by Kaiser Permanente
MIGHT be the source), but I surely don't appreciate getting jumped for what
is supposedly common knowledge by now by people who use studies that haven't
in any way whatsoever supported as yet their stance that it's a myth.

--
~~Bluesea~~