Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Bluesea[_2_] Bluesea[_2_] is offline

Default Water - I've seen the light!

> wrote in message
>
> I forgot to add a few things.. Plastic matters for the bottled spring
> water.

As far as I'm concerned, plastic matters for any water.

> Clear plastic is much better, the other kind will often give a
> distinct plastic flavor to the water.

See my other reply about the types of food-grade plastic. From what you
describe, I'm going to guess that the clear plastic is PET/PETE or PP and
the flavoring plastic is HDPE, possibly LDPE, but much less so than if it's
HDPE. If the clear plastic is hard, since you're able to stack them, I don't
know what it is. It may be one of the plastics I already mentioned, just
thicker for strength.

--
~~Bluesea~~