Posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] harnish@hfx.eastlink.ca is offline

Default LF replacement parts for a Philips HR 7805/A Combo Stand Mixer, FoodProcessor & Blender

I have a Philips combination stand mixer, food processor and blender.
It was purchased it 10-15 years ago and it was quite a pricy unit at
that time. Last night I snapped the beater off when I was in a rush
and trying to cream butter and cream cheese that wasn't soft enough -
my own stupid fault. The beater is plastic with a metal shank that
goes into the machine. I called Philips Canada and parts are no
longer available for this unit. I hate to think that the machine is
no longer any good without this muchly used part. The food processor
still works fine along with the dough hooks and the egg white whipper
but the beater is an all-purpose beater and the one part I used the
most. Now that I'm done whining about my own stupidity, does anyone
know of a company that might be able to "MacGiver" me a new part by
forming a new piece of plastic for the metal shank? I know it can't
be glued because the spot where it broke is where all the main
pressure points on the beater are located.

On a long shot, my unit is a Philips HR 7805/A and any references to
it online are in Russian. Using Google Translation, it looks like
replacement disks for food processor part are available but I
couldn't
find anything that remotely looked like the beater I need. So, if
you've got an old one of these units sitting around gathering
dust ...