Old 29-11-2007, 09:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael Kuettner Michael Kuettner is offline

Default Look for 1980's Quaker Oats Cookie Recipe

Julia Altshuler schrieb :
Michael Kuettner wrote:

Could you please post your recipe for Linzertorte ?

I've been working on it for a while and don't yet have one recipe that I make
all the time and am satisfied with the results. I'm glad to share what I
know.

I started with the recipe in Silver Palate.

Could you post that, please ?
I'd be interested how a Linzertorte can become a soup.

snip
I see your problem.

If you'd like the original recipe, I'll gladly translate and post
it.
The jam used is indeed cassis (Ribisel).

Servus,

Michael Kuettner