Posted to alt.food.wine
Dave[_24_] Dave[_24_] is offline

Default Week in Sonoma / Napa

Mark Lipton wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>
>> I should mention that Bottle Barn now has a tasting room in Healdsburg.
>> They offer many, many local wines for tasting. The cost is a function
>> of the wine and the size of taste you choose, generally in the $1-3
>> range. The advantage is that you can taste several different wineries,
>> all in the same place.

> That's a great idea, Dave. Do they stock all the wines they pour on the
> premises, or do you have to purchase them in the old Bottle Barn
> location? This whole thread is going to go into the FAQ.
>
> Mark Lipton

It's called the Wine Annex and they usually have around 50 different
bottles opened (stored and dispensed under nitrogen). They stock all
the wines they pour and charge the same discounted prices that Bottle
Barn in Santa Rosa does. I'm sure everyone has noticed that there are
no discounts at the wineries.

Dave