Posted to alt.food.wine
fsa3 fsa3 is offline

Default Week in Sonoma / Napa

Hi,

My wife and I are spending a week (the week over new years) in Sonoma
(in Windsor to be exact). We've been to Sonoma before and loved it,
but the first time we were only there 3 days and mainly went to
tastings and spent one day in Healdsburg. This time we have a lot
more time and plan on checking out Napa as well.

I was curious if you had any must see or must do things you'd
recommend for our week there. We both love wine and food but are
interested in trying anything unique (whether it's a unique vineyard
or restaurants or something else).

Any advice you have is greatly appreciated.
Thanks & Happy Holidays.