Jim Lane

Default Bottled Hot Sauce "Manufacturers"

Smack Smack wrote:

> "Steve Wertz" > "strait"ing things out -
> in message ...
>
>>Lemme get this strait - you're asking for corrections to a page you
>>just stumbled across? What's wrong with this picture....

> I don't catch your drift.
> I thought the stumbling discovery was kinda 'neat', if not
> informative but wha-da I know?

Here's the drift, in case you used any words you do not understand:

Here's a list I stumbled across.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/g/jghanc/Hotsauce.html
Hope you'll find it helpful.

Also hope I'm not going to get scorned and spanked for possibly being
off-topic or violating something but could I ask the good a.f.m-c.
family to post corrections/additions?

Why would you ask for corrections/additions? It is not your site to make
the recommendations/additions to, that is, if you did stumble across it.

jim