Smack Smack

Default Bottled Hot Sauce "Manufacturers"

Here's a list I stumbled across.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/g/jghanc/Hotsauce.html
Hope you'll find it helpful.

Also hope I'm not going to get scorned and spanked for possibly being
off-topic or violating something but could I ask the good a.f.m-c.
family to post corrections/additions?

Case in point, and another sauce I'm interested in (and I suppose this
should be a separate post) that isn't on this list, is "Yaqui".
There's not much to enlighten one though, on the net.
I've learned this sauce is made in Hermosillo, the capital of
Sonora, Mexico.

The only other tidbit gleaned is,
From: willytex )
Subject: Basis Tool
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: 2000-10-22 13:40:15 PST
The ONLY source for authentic Yaqui traditional caliente spices.
Rosie's Original Ice-house and Cantina, Nuevo Loredo, TX

Should any credibility be afforded to this one?
I haven't been able to find Rosie's.

TIA, ya'll

Disclaimer:
I am not particularly bright (Mr. Wright) and certainly
NOT affiliated with the aforementioned website. Nor can
I vouch for the accuracy of this list.

Jack Schidt®

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:37:23 -0600, "Smack Smack" >
> wrote:
>
> >Here's a list I stumbled across.
> >http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/g/jghanc/Hotsauce.html
> >Hope you'll find it helpful.
> >
> >Also hope I'm not going to get scorned and spanked for possibly being
> >off-topic or violating something but could I ask the good a.f.m-c.
> >family to post corrections/additions?

> Lemme get this strait - you're asking for corrections to a page you
> just stumbled across? What's wrong with this picture....
>
> -sw

Nada. It's just a picture of the same old shit in a cheaper frame.

Jack

Dan Abel

In article >, "Smack Smack"
> wrote:

> Here's a list I stumbled across.
> http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/g/jghanc/Hotsauce.html
> Hope you'll find it helpful.
>
> Also hope I'm not going to get scorned and spanked for possibly being
> off-topic or violating something but could I ask the good a.f.m-c.
> family to post corrections/additions?

You want us to post corrections/additions to a site that you stumbled
across? OK.

My current favorite hot sauce is Tapatio. It comes in exactly one
variety, and three sizes: 5oz 10oz and 32oz. I don't know how widely it
is distributed, but it is made here in California.

http://www.tapatiohotsauce.com

> Disclaimer:
> I am not particularly bright (Mr. Wright) and certainly
> NOT affiliated with the aforementioned website. Nor can
> I vouch for the accuracy of this list.

And you're not affiliated with this site that you want us to post
corrections/additions to?

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Smack Smack

"Steve Wertz" > "strait"ing things out -
in message ...
> Lemme get this strait - you're asking for corrections to a page you
> just stumbled across? What's wrong with this picture....

I don't catch your drift.
I thought the stumbling discovery was kinda 'neat', if not
informative but wha-da I know?

Perhaps I should have said, let the page's originator know
about corrections/additions but I don't know the gent, how
long his page will be around and the last update was
07/28/01.
There's no copyright on this info.
Perhaps other a.f.m-c. patrons might want to build
something similar or provide links on their site and would
appreciate the input?

I'm just tryin' to liven things up a bit.

What's wrong with this picture?
1. You seem to be shackled with sarcasm/pessimism Mr. Wertz.
2. Your contribution was bewildering and unconstructive!

Here's another URL that might help OTHERS.
http://www.chetbacon.com/hotlinks.html

Smack Smack

"Jack Schidt®" > said shit -
in message m...

I went back to the first of this year to review the posting history of
these two 'gentlemen'.
That is, how many times THEY initiated a topic of discussion:

Steve Wertz
1. I am NOT a sock puppet (Was:Little Pumpkins?)
2. How to use prickly pears?

Jack Schidt
1. Sardine Pudding, recipe and question

I'm not going to let a couple of bad apples spoil the a.f.m-c. barrel for
me.
But they are causing me to get a little teary eyed and sniffy ....... NOT!

Here's more URLs that might help OTHERS.
http://members.tripod.com/JimAngel/SOURCES.HTM
<http://www.business.com/directory/fo...s,_spreads_and
_sauces/salsa/>
<http://www.business.com/directory/fo..._and_gourmet/i
nternational/mexican/>
<http://www.sfsalsa.com - unique in that he actually posts the ingredients
of his products>

Jack Sloan

"Smack Smack" > wrote in message
> "Jack Schidt®" > said shit -
> in message m...
>
> I went back to the first of this year to review the posting history of
> these two 'gentlemen'.
> That is, how many times THEY initiated a topic of discussion:
>
> Steve Wertz
> 1. I am NOT a sock puppet (Was:Little Pumpkins?)
> 2. How to use prickly pears?
>
> Jack Schidt
> 1. Sardine Pudding, recipe and question
>
> I'm not going to let a couple of bad apples spoil the a.f.m-c. barrel for
> me.
> But they are causing me to get a little teary eyed and sniffy ....... NOT!

You're new here, huh? Not that anyone here would give you any advice, but it
might be good to back off a bit and see who the regulars are before
attacking anybody.
Jack

Jim Lane

Smack Smack wrote:

> "Jack Schidt®" > said shit -
> in message m...
>
> I went back to the first of this year to review the posting history of
> these two 'gentlemen'.
> That is, how many times THEY initiated a topic of discussion:
>
> Steve Wertz
> 1. I am NOT a sock puppet (Was:Little Pumpkins?)
> 2. How to use prickly pears?
>
> Jack Schidt
> 1. Sardine Pudding, recipe and question
>
> I'm not going to let a couple of bad apples spoil the a.f.m-c. barrel for
> me.
> But they are causing me to get a little teary eyed and sniffy ....... NOT!
>
> Here's more URLs that might help OTHERS.
> http://members.tripod.com/JimAngel/SOURCES.HTM
> <http://www.business.com/directory/fo...s,_spreads_and
> _sauces/salsa/>
> <http://www.business.com/directory/fo..._and_gourmet/i
> nternational/mexican/>
> <http://www.sfsalsa.com - unique in that he actually posts the ingredients
> of his products>

Both of these people have a far longer history here than you do. Next
time, do a bit more research, at least more than a six-year old, before
sounding off and putting your ignorance on display for all to see.

jim

Jim Lane

Smack Smack wrote:

> "Steve Wertz" > "strait"ing things out -
> in message ...
>
>>Lemme get this strait - you're asking for corrections to a page you
>>just stumbled across? What's wrong with this picture....

> I don't catch your drift.
> I thought the stumbling discovery was kinda 'neat', if not
> informative but wha-da I know?

Here's the drift, in case you used any words you do not understand:

Here's a list I stumbled across.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/g/jghanc/Hotsauce.html
Hope you'll find it helpful.

Also hope I'm not going to get scorned and spanked for possibly being
off-topic or violating something but could I ask the good a.f.m-c.
family to post corrections/additions?

Why would you ask for corrections/additions? It is not your site to make
the recommendations/additions to, that is, if you did stumble across it.

jim

The Ranger

Steve Wertz > wrote in message
> ObMexican: It's tamale season. Chicken, green chili and chihuahua
> tamales, [snip]

Got a recipe for that last type of tamale?

The Ranger

Clothing Manufacturers shinetyler Asian Cooking 0 11-04-2011 12:42 PM
bottled bbq sauce ?? notbob General Cooking 32 29-08-2005 08:03 PM
3 day expiration on bottled curry sauce? TheAlligator General Cooking 9 04-03-2005 11:27 PM
Offset manufacturers Duwop Barbecue 10 14-01-2005 06:42 PM
Offset manufacturers Duwop Barbecue 0 14-01-2005 02:18 AM