Smack Smack

Default Bottled Hot Sauce "Manufacturers"

"Steve Wertz" > "strait"ing things out -
in message ...
> Lemme get this strait - you're asking for corrections to a page you
> just stumbled across? What's wrong with this picture....

I don't catch your drift.
I thought the stumbling discovery was kinda 'neat', if not
informative but wha-da I know?

Perhaps I should have said, let the page's originator know
about corrections/additions but I don't know the gent, how
long his page will be around and the last update was
07/28/01.
There's no copyright on this info.
Perhaps other a.f.m-c. patrons might want to build
something similar or provide links on their site and would
appreciate the input?

I'm just tryin' to liven things up a bit.

What's wrong with this picture?
1. You seem to be shackled with sarcasm/pessimism Mr. Wertz.
2. Your contribution was bewildering and unconstructive!

Here's another URL that might help OTHERS.
http://www.chetbacon.com/hotlinks.html