Wayne Lundberg

Default How common are industrial tacos in mexico?

Delimex tacos and tamales are staple items in all supermarkets throughout
Mexico in the frozen food section which is growing and growing and growing
as more and more Mexican families migrate into middle and upper class.

I know Delimex because I helped them grow to the 150 million in sales per
year today. They put out two million taquitos a day from their Chula Vista
plant and their Monterrey plant in Mexico.

You can buy them in almost any grocery store in the US also. Their tamales
and taquitos are among the best.

Wayne
www.rcsailcars.com

om...