Wayne Lundberg

Default SHREDDED PORK

William, William.... William.... Why in the world would I want to make this?
Where is the mystery, where is the convivencia, where is the human
interactivity that would make me even think of making it?

Have you not learned that Mexican food is a cultural thing? How many times
must we tell you that for you to sell your recipes in this forum you must
also give us a mood, a reason, a color....

Bye