Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Pulled Pork -- what to do with already cooked pork with no spices added

http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/faq2/toc.html

> so doesn't matter to me either.

It would, if you have ever tasted real bbq. But there's nothing wrong with
pork cooked by other techniques, as long as folks don't pretend it's BBQ
(which no one has in this thread). BBQ ain't the sauce, it's the way the
meat is cooked. Heck, many real good bbq joints don't put an ounce of sauce
on the meat they serve; the meat is so tender, moist and flavorful coming
out of the pit that sauce isn't needed. They just don't need to hide the
taste of meat. :-o

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com