Bob Pastorio

Default Milk Question

Pennyaline wrote:

> "Jo Ann Schiefelbein" wrote:

>>>About 1 hour, stirring occasionally
>>>

>> Thank You! That is what I was looking for and the safety aspect.

> Wow. I'm still hung up on the "safety aspect." Did you mean 1) how long must
> the milk-vinegar mixture sit before it can be safely used, or did you mean
> 2) how long can the milk-vinegar mixture sit out and still be safe to use?
>
> Maybe I should just let it go.

Here. Press this warm, damp cloth onto your forehead and lean back.
Listen to my soothing voice. You're feeling a wonderful calm coming
over you.

The thing about this safety question is that it's a meaningless issue.
There are no safety questions that are valid in the situation. It's
about the same as asking when it's going to turn blue.

No, no. Sit back. I see you have questions of your own. Listen to the
waterfall and imagine fish swimming peacefully around in a perfect
pool. The only important thing is that you're safe. Now imagine the
word "milk safety" written in big letters across the sky. Watch them
slowly disappear. Fade away. You're imagining them fading away and all
your questions are fading with them. Relax. Let your body fully relax.
Softly relax.

There. How's that.

Excuse me. How's that. Do you feel relaxed.

Um, Pennyaline...

<snore>

Pastorio