Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cshenk Cshenk is offline

Default Meatball recipe?

Abe, made them. I used a mix and match of your recipe and the 'Meatballs,
Family' one posted earlier.

I added a little worstershire, rice and crackers (where your matzo is) and
Zatar for your seasonings. A bit more onion, and left out the tomato paste
as they will later cook in such. Going at 375 for 30 mins then will check.

"Abe" > wrote in message

>>"Abe" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> My classic Italian meatballs:
>>>
>>> 1 lb lean ground chuck
>>> 1 lb lean ground pork
>>> 1 lb lean ground veal
>>> 2 extra large eggs
>>> 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
>>> 1/2 teaspoon salt
>>> 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
>>> 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning mix
>>> 1 8oz can plain tomato sauce
>>> 1/4 to 1/3 cup quality fine bread crumbs (unflavored) or matzo meal