Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cshenk Cshenk is offline

Default Meatball recipe?

"Harry" wrote

> "Cshenk" > wrote in message
>>I was thinking to make some today but I do not want to go out to get
>>anything. I normally have some bread to put in it to help 'bind' but all
>>I have is 2 slices of pumpernickle (which I need for something else).
>>
>> I have lots of cooked leftover rice and eggs etc.
>>
>> Any recipes? Like to start making this in about 4-5 hours. I'll look in
>> my own MM database, but a 'TnT' recipe would be good. Looking for ones I
>> can bake in the oven then use some with a tomato basil sauce over
>> spagetti (freeze the rest for later use). 1/2 to 1 inch balls preferred
>> (most recipes can be rolled to whatever size bt I mention it as some are
>> specific).
>>

> Ask Nancy Young for hers. The one with grape jelly.

Thanks Harry! Sorry, I forgot to mention we have to be careful about
sugars. Not Diabetic, the 'other type who has to be careful'. Due to this,
we have an underdeveloped 'sweets taste' and little use for sweet recipes.

I have however been told by others that some of those grape jelly ones are
actually suprisingly good! Just the wrong house to make use of them.