Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Another question to ask at the Pearly Gates

Dee.Dee said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Dee.Dee said...
>>

>>> DH and I were having coffee this afternoon talking about stupid things.
>>> We couldn't figure out why they put those stickers on your returns at
>>> the doors at Costco and Walmart; what it accomplishes for them.

>> OH!
>>
>> I was going to ask if I could order a rare steak in Heaven?
>>
>> Boy, am I green!
>>
>> Andy

> You have to wait until you get there to ask! Have you got enough points
> yet?
> ;-))
>
> Dee Dee

Points? Points??

I've done my share of good deeds. Obeyed 9 out of 10 commandments (OK, so I
still have my neighbor's lawn mower but HE moved before I could return it).

Now, if I gotta answer to the buffalos at the gates, I'm a goner!

Andy