Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] wayneboatwright@gmail.com is offline

Default Sometimes you just gotta have a hot dog

On Nov 8, 8:11 pm, koko wrote:
> These are my favorite hot dogs.http://i11.tinypic.com/8e5yt1y.jpg
>
> It was a busy day and all I wanted for dinner was a nice grilled hot
> dog. It was too late to fire up the grill, which is my preferred
> method, so broiling did the trick.http://i4.tinypic.com/726nno1.jpg
>
> Hot dog, big glob of mayonnaise, smaller glob of spicy mustard and a
> dog that snaps when you bit into it. mmm good eats.
>
> koko
> ---http://www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
> updated 11/04
>
> "There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
> George Bernard Shaw

koko, that all looked and sounded so good until I saw "mayonnaise". I
just can't envision mayonnaise as a condiment meant for hotdogs. :-(

Actually, the thing I like best on my hotdogs is a quickliy made
hotdog relish: finely diced onion, sweet pickle relish, and spicy
brown mustard. Proportions are when it "looks right". :-)

GTW, the hotdogs looked delicious!!!

Wayne