Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.politics.usa.misc,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.taiwan,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Damaeus Damaeus is offline

Default US-made pizza recalled due to E. coli; maybe China should boycott all US-made pizzas

In news:rec.food.cooking, "Rod Speed" > posted on
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:42:00 +1100:

> Damaeus > wrote
> > Rod Speed > wrote
> >> Damaeus > wrote

> >> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
> >> dont actually have a clue about how deficits are funded.

> > And I see that you offer no alternative explanation.

> Dont need to. Any basic text on economics covers that.

Yes, what we learn in school, that American government is honest, faithful,
and always right, is exactly the truth, without question, as is the federal
reserve.

> Even wikipedia does too.
>
> > Here's my documentation:

> <reams of mindless pig ignorant shit flushed where it belongs>

Highly doubtful that you even looked at any of it in the 23 minutes between
our posts. I know what the official documentation says about the federal
reserve. But like I said before, you believe every official word, so it
seems.

> >> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasys, child.

> > You're in the drug-crazed fantasy.

> Cant even manage its own lines.

Huh? What ARE you talking about?

> > You think everything is great.

> You're lying now.

You've pretty much said that you think all conspiracy theories are "pig
ignorant," which seems to indicate that you believe everything you hear
from the government and mainstream media...that you swallow it all, hook,
line, sinker, and the fisherman, too, just like the good little obedient
sheep they want you to be.

> > You believe everything you're told as long as they say that everything is fine...

> And again.
>
> > and can you be that sure?

> Yep, I've been observing the mindless hyperventilation by
> fools like you since before you were even born thanks, child.
>
> The doomsaying hasnt EVER happened yet. Funny that.

We certainly can't have the government and corporations actually doing the
things that conspiracy theorists predict. That would lend them
credibility. No, it's much better to avoid doing the things that
conspiracy theorists predict so they can be discredited, and avoid
admitting having done the things that conspiracy theorists have discovered,
lest they lose their control of the people. Do you actually think there
would be a press conference in which the government or some corporation
announces that they've been lying to the people and the world so they can
make more money and live like royalty at the expense of the rest of us?

> >> Forever when china gets its act into gear and puts a bullet in the back of the
> >> neck of the fools that are actually stupid enough to do stuff like that, literally.

> > Killing people is your answer?

> Nope, its THEIR answer, stupid.

Which you supported with waving flags, parades and fireworks in your
previous statement, which said, "Forever when china gets its act into gear
and puts a bullet in the back of the neck of the fools that are actually
stupid enough to do stuff like that, literally."

> > I think it was probably known that these products
> > weren't safe long before the reports started coming out.

> Corse it was, which might just be why they werent allowed to do it like that.
>
> And why some of them were excuted when they were
> caught doing what they werent allowed to do too.

And you probably masturbated to the news report.

> > I used to be more gullible and trusting that people really had the best
> > interests of their fellow man in mind in all things, but the more I see,
> > the more I believe that many of these executives don't give a sailing
> > shit about anything but money and how they can get more of it.

> And that is why China executes those caught behaving like that.

As if American businessmen don't do the same thing?